ABACUS Qualitative Analysis Workshop, Johnnesburg, South Africa
To create a unified approach to the analysis of the qualitative data, to develop clear timelines for analysis and write up, and to devise a means of producing a cross-site analysis
- To perform qualitative data analysis from each site will be invited.
- Completion of qualitative data collection should be a prerequisite.
- Materials from qualitative work in good quality which are 1-2 pages English summary of each FGD/IDI transcripts should be prepared and shared among sites before training.
Sites can upload and share your materials to ABACUS dropbox as created previously.
a) The ABACUS project will cover the cost of a return economy class ticket from home country to the city where the workshop will be held.
b) In-country travel from HDSS site to the airport will be covered. Please inform the cost. Evidence of payment for the travel must be produced.
c) Should overnight stay both in-country and while in transit be necessary, please inform before starting the journey so that adequate preparation is done for reimbursements. Original receipts will be requested by the ABACUS project.
d) The ABACUS project will cover accommodation for the workshop days plus half boarding (bed, breakfast, lunch and two coffee breaks during the meeting days.). Per diem will be paid for dinner and incidentals. All other services at the hotel (mini bar, telephones, etc) must be paid for directly by the participants.
- 2 participants per HDSS (Dodowa, Kintampo, Manhica, Agincourt, Kanchanaburi, Filabavi, and Chakaria HDSS)
- Facilitators and coordinators