Data analyst workshop, Accra, Ghana
• Review tables and charts proposed by the sub-groups for inclusion in the report
• Conduct data analyses, populate and finalize all adopted tables and charts
• Prepare sub-group specific report outlines;
• Identify potential post-doc or Master's students to assist in the drafting of the reports and assign tasks accordingly
• Tables and charts reviewed
• Tables and charts adopted and included in the report
• Sub-group report outlines developed
• Post-doc/Master's students identified to assist with the report writing.
a) We will issue out letters of invitation to confirmed participants to enable them apply for visas, where applicable. Please inform the INDEPTH Resource and Training Centre if you require any assistance.
b) For overnight stays, please see travel support below.
a) Tickets will be bought centrally by the INDEPTH Resource and Training Centre
a) The INDEPTH Resource and Training Centre will cover the cost of a return economy class ticket from home country to the city where the workshop will be held.
b) In-country travel from HDSS site to the airport will be covered. Please inform the cost. Evidence of payment for the travel must be produced.
c) Should overnight stay both in-country and while in transit be necessary, please inform before starting the journey so that adequate preparation is done for reimbursements. Original receipts will be requested by the INDEPTH Resource and Training Centre .
d) The INDEPTH Resource and Training Centre will cover accommodation for the workshop days plus half boarding (bed, breakfast, lunch and two coffee breaks during the meeting days.). Per diem will be paid for dinner and incidentals. All other services at the hotel (mini bar, telephones, etc) must be paid for directly by the participants.
|11||Momodou Jasseh||Farafenni HDSS, The Gambia||Centre Leader||Biosketch|
|12||Elizabeth Awuni||Dodowa HDSS, Ghana||
|13||Karim Derra||Nanoro HDSS, Burkina Faso||Biosketch|
|14||Philippe Bocquier||Université Catholique de Louvain SSH/IACS||Biosketch|
|15||Ayaga Bawah||Regional Institute for Population Studies, University of Ghana||Biosketch|
|INDEPTH Resource and Training Centre|
|32||Samuelina Arthrur||INDEPTH Network||Biosketch|
|33||Osman Sankoh||INDEPTH Network||Executive Director||Biosketch|